Conference details (registration below)
Registration deadline: 1st of March
The workshop will be a lunch-to-lunch event with oral presentations from international- and national scientists, a poster session and a session for strategic discussions. Starting time: 11:30 on March 9. Finishing time: 13:00 on March 10.
New: Download the workshop program here.
- Nathalie Gontard, University of Montpellier, France. (packaging, food)
- Molly Stevens, Karolinska Institute, Sweden and Imperial College London, UK (biomaterials)
- Markus Linder, Aalto university, Finland. (molecular design)
- Meital Reches, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. (protein nanostructures, surface adhesion)
- Kristian Tryggvason, BioLamina AB (biomaterials)
- Tomas Plivelic, MAX IV laboratory (X-ray, characterization)
The conference is FREE thanks to our generous funders (FORMAS, and the KTH Materials platform).
Lunch will be provided on both days and a conference dinner around posters on the first day March 9th.
Please contact sweprotmat [at] biotech.kth.se with any questions.
The workshop is open to contributions in the form of poster presentations! Please register below and enter the title of your poster presentation. You are then welcome to come to the workshop with your poster.
Three poster prizes generously supported by Biomacromolecules will be awarded!
Registration deadline is passed, please email us if you wish to register : sweprotmat [at] biotech.kth.se